An Evening of Crime and Gin - 26th April 6.30pm
An Evening of Crime and Gin with Daniel Pembrey and Fiona Cummins.
Join us for the launch of 'Night Market' by Daniel Pembrey
The Night Market is the stunning new sequel to the bestselling novel, The Harbour Master set in Amsterdam, featuring Detective Van Der Pol
Sample a glass of chilled Dutch gin (Detective Van Der Pol's favourite) and a selection of Dutch cheeses as we celebrate on the eve of Koningsdag
Daniel and Fiona will be talk about their new books and be available to sign copies.
Sarabande by Marcus Fedder - charity special
We currently have signed copies of Sarabande by Marcus fedder for sale in our £3.50 section. Marcus approached us to sell the book in the shop in order to raise funds for the charity 'Children of the Mekong' All proceeds from the sale of the books will go to them.
Plus its a great read - so help a great cause and get a great book at the same time!
The Night Spinner - Special Offer
The Night Spinner, final installment in the Dreamsnatcher Trilogy by Abi Elphinstone is out no. Abi came to see us last week and we have signed copies of all 3 books in the series available now. To celebrate the release of The Night Spinner we have a special offer of all 3 books for just £15! While stocks last.
Our Book of the Week
Ravilious & Co.: The Pattern of Friendship
This Week's Top Ten
1. Tidy- Emily Gravett (£5.99)
2. Slot-together Castle- Simon Tudhope, Jez Tuya (£9.99)
3. Homo Deus-Yuval Noah Harari (£7.99)
4. Goodbye, Things- Fumio Sasaki (£8.99)
5. On Anarchism- Noam Chomsky (£4.99)
6. The Course of Love- Alain de Botton (£7.99)
7. The Descent of Man- Grayson Perry (£7.99)
8. Ravilious & Co.: The Pattern of Friendship-Andy Friend (£19.99)
9. Honour- Elif Shafak (£3.50)
10. Pour Me: A Life- A. A. Gill (£7.99)
Recommended Read: Fiction